About Microsoft Hong Kong
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Diversity and inclusion are a key part of our evolving culture at Microsoft. We believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees.
Diverse teams with more different views and approaches, questions and ideas create greater innovation. With this belief in mind, we strive to be a leader in attracting and women and people from different cultures to careers in high tech.
1. Family leave policy:
- Maternity leave
- Paternity Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Care Taker Leave, etc.
- Women’s Chapter (activities e.g. parenting seminars, Inspirational tea break, Fun Election of Role Model demonstrating growth mindset, Women Spotlight, Qend Energizing drinks, He and She for Pink Heels Race, etc.)
- Well-equipped Mother’s Room for breastfeeding
3. Modern workplace:
- Flexible hours (e.g. attend Parents Day, ad hoc child care)
- Mobile working with the support of tablet and mobile phones
4. Annual Family Day: Parents are welcome to bring their kids back to office to tour office, experience technology and have fun
5. GirlSpark: To inspire female university graduates to join IT industry and recruit young graduates to build female talent pipeline for the company