WOW – Women of Wine Festival 2018
80+ global wines by women | Inspirational seminars | Wine workshop
Celebrate the International Women’s Day – blending wine with inspiration, learning and networking, to enjoy a vibrant and festive evening, with Hong Kong’s trendsetters, business leaders and cultural trailblazers.
- Mr. Andrew Strachan – General Manager, Art Basel Hong Kong
- Ms. Debra Meiburg MW – Founding Director, Meiburg Wine Media & MWM Wine School; Chair, Education Committee, Institute of Masters of Wine; Wine Consultant, Cathay Pacific Airways & Cathay Dragon.
- Ms. Elizabeth L. Thomson – Honourary Chairwoman, The Women Entrepreneur’s Network; Director, Teach for Hong Kong
- Ms. Gaëlle Goossens, Winemaker and Development Innovation Wine Communication Projects Manager of Veuve Clicquot
- Ms. Gina Wong – Filmmaker and founder, Pineapple Underground Film Festival & Experimentia Art Space
- Dr. Jennifer Cronin – President, Wharf Hotels (Niccolo Hotels & Marco Polo Hotels)
- Ms. Karen Contet Farzam – Co-Founder, WHub; Founding Board Member FinTech
- Ms. Lori Granito, Award-winning Entrepreneur, Professional Speaker Women's Success & Leadership Coach, TEDx Coach
- Ms. May Tan – Managing Director, M3 Capital
- Mr. Nick Marsh – Managing Director Executive Search APAC, Harvey Nash Executive Search
- Ms. Tricia Yap – Founder & Owner, Warrior Academy & Goji Studios
- Association HK
- Ms. Randy Lai – CEO, McDonald's Hong Kong
- Ms. Xania Wong – CEO, JobDOH, Xantana Wine Society
- Ms. Sarah Heller MW, newest Master of Wine in Hong Kong
Date: 1 March, 2018 (Thursday)
Venue: The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel, Central (HK’s historic landmark Murray Building, brand new 5-star hotel)
Ticket price: HK$450 (General admission) | HK$780 (Premium access) | HK$950 (Full package)
Click here for event details.
Enjoy 10% ticket discount HERE.