A leading luxury agency, combining insights, technology and communications, to provide their clients with an integrated service are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager in Hong Kong to help manage a client portfolio of consumer lifestyle and fashion brands.
- Client engagements include both local HK and Asia regional work. Candidate will be required to work with local teams and colleagues and clients around the world.
- The successful applicant should have at least 4+ years PR agency experience (either consumer or corporate background) and have experience managing people and client relationships and executing integrated communications campaigns in HK and across Asia.
- Manage local and regional accounts in the luxury and lifestyle industry
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Execute integrated PR strategies that include media relations, activations, marketing and social media
- Develop client plans, documents and content to a high standard
- Help develop strategic thinking across client work and provide communications counsel
- Work collaboratively across the agency and offices at all levels
- Proactively suggest new ideas and strategies to grow the business and value we provide
- Maintain and develop a strong network of media and KOL contacts in the region
- Help work on new business development including but not limited to developing proposals
- Proactively contribute to the development of the agency
- You have 4+ years’ experience
- Experience managing people and planned/executed integrated, PR-led communications campaigns (PR, media, activations, partnerships, KOLs, social, digital)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Passionate about lifestyle and luxury brands
- You are knowledgeable about HK and Asia media and communications landscape and have proven relationships
- Preferably with some knowledge/experience in digital marketing
Languages: Cantonese and English are a must. Mandarin a plus.