A leading independent advisory firm with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore are recruiting for a candidate to join their Valuation and M&A Advisory Services team.
They specialise in provision of high quality services in the areas of forensic accounting, corporate advisory, restructuring, turnaround and liquidation appointments. The company promotes a work-life balance, value individualism and embrace the differences.
Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ability to develop robust valuation model and to provide model solutions and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the common valuation approaches/methodologies and ability to undertake valuation assignments independently.
- Familiar with financial analysis and ability to understand and identify key risk areas and value drivers of a business.
- Familiar with industry research tools and ability to perform in-depth market/industry/company research to corroborate deliverables and outcomes.
- Support business development initiatives such as exploring opportunities with clients, preparing trainings and workshops etc.
- Familiar with the overall M&A lifecycle and ability to support the team, including financial analysis, market research, preparation of pitchbooks etc.
- To carry out any other assignments as required by the firm, or any ad-hoc projects, as and where required.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A self-starter that possesses a recognised degree qualification.
- Minimum 5 years and above of relevant corporate finance or valuations experience
- Strong project management skills and good team player.
- Sound verbal and written communication ability (i.e., report writing skills, preparation of presentation etc.).
- Ability to multitask and prioritises tasks accordingly.
- Driven and able to engage clients in exploring business opportunities.
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to think on your feet with strong analytical and business acumen, including the ability to thrive in unstructured environment.
- Candidate may be based in Hong Kong, Singapore or looking to relocate to Singapore.
In addition to the above role, they are always interested in hearing from proactive, commercially minded, individuals at all levels of seniority and experience looking to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.