MHKG is looking for a dedicated Admissions and Administration Officer, who is passionate about education, creative, fun, energetic and enjoys working in an environment with a focus on providing excellence early childhood education. Candidates with more relevant experienced can be considered as Manager
- Handle admissions process with timeliness and professionalism, in a results-oriented manner. Areas include handling inquiries, school tours, scheduling, payment tracking, data input and collection, and daily operational support.
- Must be a good listener and has an attention to details, to understand parents’ needs and concerns, to think in their shoes, and to provide helpful services to engage with them.
- Requires at least 2+ years of relevant experiences in customer facing roles, preferably in the education industry;
- Keen to interact with children and adults, with excellent communication skills, and high command of spoken & written English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese);
- A dynamic team player with integrity and strong interpersonal skills and good listening skill; customer service oriented analytical and organized;
- Passionate about education and compassionate to parents, children and our community;
- Excellent administrative skills, logical thinking and independent decision-making skills;
- Working knowledge of administrative software, with an ability to quickly learn and adopt to new process and workflow;
- All the prospective employees will be required to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and to provide the documents;
- Fresh graduate is also welcome.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Contact: 2311 9008
Working Hours: 44 hour(s) Per week
Working Location: Tai Po (near Science Park) / Southside (Aberdeen)