Our client, the world’s leading shirt maker is looking for an assistant manager, corporate communications.
The position will assist the Head of Corporate Communications with the Group’s Corporate Communications function in building and enhancing the corporate image, public relations, communications and engagement with internal and external stakeholders. He/she will lead and deliver communication strategies, plans and tactical implementation of corporate communication initiatives to support business, functional and strategic goals.
• Craft contents, predominantly in English and occasionally in Chinese, to deliver corporate messages and stories in a way that promote the Group’s brand, mission, culture and values among all stakeholders
• Engage and maintain relationship internally with other business units and externally with selected media, governmental bodies, institutions and other stakeholders to facilitate content generation
• Maintain and improve public communication channels, such as the corporate website, social media accounts, as well as internal ones such as intranet and Yammer, by ensuring the delivery is timely, accurate, accessible, engaging and professional to the audience
• Support executives in their public roles by conducting desk research and preparing for interviews and speeches
• Assist in the execution of corporate events and initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
Languages: English writing skills are import + Cantonese and Mandarin language skills.