An event and community management agency with a focus on the fin-tech industry is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager.
This role requires someone pro-active and creative with a strong business mindset.
You will be responsible for ideating and executing B2B marketing activities across all marketing channels. You will need to drive effective communications with our partners globally.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create written, graphic, and video content
- Develop and manage full range of business oriented marketing activities including - emails, website updates, social media content creation, partnerships, brochures and additional collateral
- Develop and write content for EDMs and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and all new media channels to proliferate)
- Act as a copy editor for several teams across the business, including our partnerships and speakers teams, you will edit, proofread and improve content when is required
- Work closely with designers and translators. Manage freelancers when it’s required
- Accountable for implementing B2B marketing activities, in accordance with the marketing plan
- Develop and implement internal and external communication plans
- Drive effective communications with all FinTech partners, to strengthen relationships with key partners and build relationships with new partners
- Always bring your new ideas on how to increase the engagement rate from our community
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Journalism / Public Relations or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations or related field
- B2B marketing & content marketing experience is a must
- Working experience in startups / small team is a big plus
- Working experience in FinTech/ Event industry is an advantage