A fast-growing and dynamic international company specialised in optimising the supply chain predominantly in the textile and fashion industry is looking for a Business Analyst. They are a young and multicultural company with an agile mindset.
Organized with a high sense of ownership, the Business Analyst is the technical expert of the operation team, presenting the technical aspects of how the Group’s products and services meet the Customers’ needs and solve their specific problems. He/she performs technical presentations in collaboration with other Sales team members, and also responds to requests for information or requests for proposals from Customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. He/she is also responsible to capture the details of the client requests and business requirement to be reviewed by the Product team. Able to adapt in an agile, fast pace environment will collaborate with different functional teams located in Vietnam, Hong Kong and North America.
- Support sales productivity, success and deal flow by preparing customized demonstration materials to identified prospects;
- Work closely with Account Managers and Customer Success to utilize her tech knowledge with sales acumen to identify new business opportunities and capture and document the business needs and technical requirements;
- Lead process, business and data mapping initiatives;
- Collaborate as part of the business analysis team to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address prospects and Customers’ needs, and are appropriately supported by key prospects’ and Customers’ technical decision-makers;
- Proactively identify information gaps (prospects, Customer sand project details), and scope the technical solution required to address prospects’ and Customers’ requirements;
- Assess prospects’ and Customers’ met and unmet needs, recommend solutions that optimize value for both the prospects/Customers and the Group;
- Document assumptions and finalize scope;
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for prospects and Customers;
- As part of the business analysis team, gather business requirements and technical specifications to create and document change requests, scope of work, etc.;
- Support IT and Development Team to bring any clarification needed about business requirements;
- Deliver presentations and articulate features, functions and benefits of the Group’s products and services;
- Internally recommend enhancements, extensions, modifications, etc. to the Group’s products and services to better respond to market, prospects and Customer’s demands and needs;
- Provide coaching and training to Sales Team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.