A financial technology company for borderless businesses are looking for a Business Development Lead, EMEA.
They are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial and driven individual to win new business for their enterprise solutions. Based in Hong Kong and covering the EMEA region, the Business Development Lead will develop new client relationships with financial services and fintechs, platforms and corporates.
Your role & responsibilities
- Create and execute the business development strategy for EMEA.
- Hands-on full-cycle sales management, including lead generation and qualification, closing deals and managing live accounts.
- Providing reporting and analysis that informs product development and client relationship management to support lifetime revenue growth.
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of relevant business development/sales experience in financial services, financial technology or cross-border payments.
- Knowledge of full-cycle sales strategy, operations and processes.
- Well connected and with a credible ability to develop new relationships with senior decision makers.
- Strong financial and technical fluency, the ability to communicate with stakeholders at different levels of expertise.
- Fluency in English. Additional languages an advantage.