A non-profit membership organisation funded by leading corporations to act as a catalyst in the Greater Bay Area is looking for a Communications Manager.
You will be a key member of a small but energetic and resourceful team dedicated to driving value and projects in the region. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and expanding global movement.
What you will do:
• Manage the communications strategy & its execution
• In charge of content sourcing for newsletter & social media publishing
• Develop strong relationships with corporate member Marketing/Communications teams
• Identify & create media opportunity to promote the organisation
• Support the CEO with media, blog writing or presentations, as required
• Be actively interested and engage in thought leadership
• Provide regular reports about activity and performance
What we are looking for:
• At least 7 years relevant experience in pan-Asia communications or public relations roles
• Excellent English writing and corporate presentation skills and Cantonese or Mandarin
• Solid Asia or HK media contacts
• A strategic thinker who is excited to be part of the emerging community
flexibility: full time