A financial technology company for borderless businesses is looking for a Compliance Analyst.
They are an ambitious and rapidly growing company led by an entrepreneurial and collaborative team looking for a commercially minded proactive individual who would be excited to have the opportunity of growing with them, by joining their Compliance team.
Role & responsibilities
- Data integrity and quality management;
- Periodic Customer reviews;
- Screening transactions, corporates and individuals for AML purposes;
- Assist with the preparation of reports for regulators;
- Assist with transaction reporting and analysis;
- Working as part of a collaborative team to assist across all the areas of the Compliance function;
- Ad hoc projects.
Skills and experience
- University degree – any academic discipline;
- Experience– at least One to two year’s experience in Compliance or Corporate Secretary environment;
- Ability to take responsibility – candidate needs to have personality type that embraces taking full responsibility for designated area of work in order to reduce burden on other areas of the business
- Processing skills– Strong attention to detail, high work rate;
- Work ethic– Enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach to work;
- Interpersonal skills– Personable, approachable, positive and ability to work in a high pressure environment with a diverse mix of staff;
- Workflow management– Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage deadlines;
- Computer skills– Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel experience. Any additional computer skills are an advantage;
- Communication Skills - Good command of English and Chinese