A growing Fin-Tech company based in Cuyberport is looking for a Credit Officer to support the company’s daily operations.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in Credit or Operations support role. As the company is growing, they are looking for a candidate who can help to ensure the smooth operations of the company by providing support to various back office tasks such as drafting legal agreements, conducting due diligence, post- financing assessments and provide general support to other functions in the company.
This is a support role in a Fintech startup so flexibility is important.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in Credit or Operational Support role
- Conduct all necessary checking in order to meet compliance requirements
- Perform credit evaluation and risk assessment
- Direct experience in Trade Finance/Compliance would be a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Capable of managing tasks independently
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate stability of employment: we value commitment and long-term employment
- He or she should have excellent communication skills
- Good English Communication skills, Fluency in Chinese preferred