A fast-growing and dynamic international company specialised in optimising the supply chain predominantly in the textile and fashion industry is looking for a Customer Success Manager. They are a young and multicultural company with an agile mindset.
Organized with a high sense of ownership, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the projects are successfully implemented and rolled-out. Keep customer satisfaction with the Group’s products and services, Customer loyalty and durability, renewal of contracts by these Customers. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that Customer while increase their usage and/or add to their subscriptions. Able to adapt in an agile, fast pace environment will collaborate with different functional teams located in Vietnam, Hong Kong and North America.
- Lead implementation of the Group’s solutions and applications
- Ensure smooth communication with the client’s team
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers designed to ensure satisfaction retention and growth
- Train users on the Group’s solutions and applications
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, objections by investigating problems and developing solutions to overcome them
- Prepare and animate progress meetings with Customers
- Coordinate the implementation of changes in project or configuration
- Ensure smooth change management process for the users
- Work closely with the Customers, users, sales, service & operations team
- Observe and report any different user behaviour or usability challenge
- Support users with any usability challenge or question
- Work with project team to ensure all the users questions or issues are addressed in timely manner
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Help promote new features & functions of the Group’s solutions and applications
- Deliver presentations and articulate features, functions and benefits of the Group’s products and services; and
- Internally recommend enhancements, extensions, modifications, etc. to the Group’s processes to better respond to market, prospects and Customer’s demands and needs.