We are hiring for a result-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our awesome team! You will be responsible for making sure our email newsletter looks snazzy and are released timely (max 4 per week).
You will help our marketing head in rolling out the digital marketing strategy for social media across all platforms. You will be available for filming Facebook Lives on Wednesday afternoons either virtually or in-person (training will be provided). We are looking for someone with a desire to learn, passion for aesthetics, and innovator of ideas. Prior experience i s a bonus!
- Client-first mentality
- Keen to work in a creative and fast-paced digital environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong prioritizing skills with the ability to multitask
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Outgoing pleasant working personality
- Background or interest in learning about digital marketing and social media
- Strong written, spoken, and verbal English communication skills.
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and innovative!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Social Media - Oversee social media channels and postings to keep branding and messaging consistency. Keep up with social media trends and recommend and make updates accordingly. You will also be responsible for boosting posts according to our calendar. You will also prep weekly reporting for the team.
- Mailchimp - Oversee set-up and release of all Little Steps email newsletters and liaise with content and ad team in advance for updates and testing. You will also prep weekly reporting for the team.
- Design - Help with design required for email newsletters and social as required.
- Facebook Live - Oversee pre and post FB Live promotion and set-up. Wednesday filming requirement (2-3X per month)
flexibility: part-time (2 hours per day) + Facebook Live Film Times (2-3 per month)