A study abroad, education consultancy is looking for a part-time customer-service, education consultant to join their team.
The role includes:
- Presenting school highlights and relevant program and admission requirement to help parents understand suitable study abroad options
- Following up with new lead and clients you met
- Daily communication on new lead follow up and on going cases
Some of the requirements for this role are:
- University graduate
- Comfortable with English and Chinese
- Positive mindset, business sense
Ideally someone who has studied or lived in abroad, Canada is a plus.
They are looking for someone part-time, 4 days per week, 5 hours per day, ideally 1pm-6pm.