A legal consultancy is looking for a finance & operations executive.
The focus of this role will be on providing financial and operational support for the group whilst offering administrative support for the management team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day financial operations within the Group, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions; with preparation of monthly financial reports including cashflow
- Oversee third-party service providers for areas such as tax, auditing, banking, other as appropriate; review financial data and prepare inputs for financial submissions / returns
- Track the Group's financial status and performance and contribute to discussion on areas for potential improvement
- Support and prepare audits and management accounts and financial reports as required by the Head of Finance;
- Provide insightful analysis and core financial information to Head of Finance and the leadership team to aid in long-term and short-term decision making and assist / participate in resource allocation discussion
- Be current with accounting and financial technological and software advances; and curious to find ways to automate financial processes; must be Microsoft office and Xero literate
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation; whilst establishing, maintaining and overseeing financial policies and procedures for the company (and its subsidiaries)
- Alert to identifying ways to minimize potential financial and operational risk to the company.
- Support the HQ team providing operational and admin support
- Enhance digital systems and processes to provide operational efficiency
- Provide assistance with onboarding and management of clients and consultants
- Provide support in accounts, billing, and data-entry to billing systems
- Maintain online CRM and sales systems and database management
- Co-ordinate team meetings and weekly reports and follow-up actions
- Support HQ team and Consultants with IT needs
- Prepare and update pitch decks, presentations and marketing materials
- Assist with meetings, event co-ordination, team events
- Assist with any other office or administrative matters as required from time to time.