An International International Tax Planning & Corporate Services firm is looking for a French Desk Officer to support the Head and the Manager of the French Desk.
- Assisting the Head of French Desk and Manager of French Desk on a daily basis with the support of team members of the Company to deliver services covering but not limited to corporate services, accounting services, treasury services, international tax planning, local tax compliance, relocation of residence and other consultancy work.
- Following up cases and inquiries generated by the Head and Manager of French Desk.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Research on tax matters involving several jurisdictions.
- Other activities will include: drafting of mandate agreements, coordination with the accounting department and review of financial statements, coordination with the corporate secretarial department and review of corporate documents, market researches and other general research work on a variety of matters, drafting of excel registries and invoices.
- All other tasks assigned by the Head and Manager of the French Desk.
- Business Development: supporting the Head and Manager of French Desk on Marketing and Business Development activities.