A growing fashion e-commerce is looking for a growth marketer preferably with fashion, retail or e-commerce experience.
Some flexibility in the hours can be offered.
• Work experience in digital marketing
• Email marketing experience
• Creative asset creation - web, printed collateral, store collateral
• A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and analyse results
• Experience working cross-functionally
• Manage advertising performance across digital channels (social, retargeting, prospecting, e-newsletters, landing page)
• Ability to curate / troubleshoot data from multiple sources, unpack relevant insights, and make recommendations to drive meaningful revenue growth
• Experience working with Google Analytics
• Creative problem solver at heart
• You need to enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and start-up culture
• Have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment
• Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
• Interest in technology, high-end fashion, e-commerce, sustainability & design
• Proficient in English. Cantonese and Mandarin are beneficial.
• Available to work in Hong Kong with a working visa
• To continue building brand image across all aspects of the business. To acquire new customers, drive successful onboarding, and retain/grow existing business. The successful candidate will make a tangible impact across the business. You will identify high-leverage opportunities for new revenue generation, build data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, and execute A/B tests. You will own responsibility for creative content across the company.