A growing veterinary group in HK are looking for an HR and Administration Manager. This is a full time role with the possibility to work from home 1 day per week.
The Human Resources and Admin Manager will provide support to the HR Director in implementing HR policies and administrative support to all business units within the Group.
The role will be responsible for the administrative side of HR provision including preparing contracts and visas, arranging onboarding and preparing payroll.
Wherever possible, IT solutions should be sought to improve and streamline our HR processes, allowing us to scale more effectively. A medium term goal is to research better solutions / options to our current payroll system.
Finally the HR Manager will provide timely costing information to the finance team as well as monthly reporting on KPIs associated with staffing costs.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong history in human resources management and administration with extensive knowledge of computerized HR systems and payroll. You will ideally have very good attention to detail and be able to work efficiently and with minimal direction. You should have at least 5 years experience in an HR Management role.
- University graduate - either Human Resources or Business Administration
- At least 5 years post-graduate experience
- Solid experience implementing HRIS and / or payroll systems
- Experience preparing employment contracts and an understanding of local employment law and MPF
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrated ability to use software and IT solutions to improve workflow
languages: English and Cantonese