A fast-growing regional service provider working closely with co-working spaces is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for positioning the brand, developing marketing campaigns and materials, storytelling consistent with that positioning, and executing campaigns
- Crafting marketing and brand strategies and narratives to raise awareness and understanding for various segments of B2B customers
- Ensure the brand message is strong, relevant, and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts i.e. events, online campaigns, webpages, and promotional materials
- Work closely and interdependently with product, growth, and business teams to develop product marketing strategies such as product-specific content and messaging (including presentations for customers, demos, and use cases); enabling sales (including capturing case studies); and developing the competitive strategy
- Obsessively gather and analyse customer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Develop from the ground-up relevant metrics and KPIs that will cultivate customer growth, engagement and retention, and brand awareness
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan with the goal to drive product adoption
- Oversee creative development and provide creative guidance for online and offline marketing efforts.
- Extreme problem solver and thinker with 5+ experience in marketing or related field
- Proven experience in B2B marketing and running successful marketing teams and campaigns
- Established go to market strategies from zero alongside sales or business teams
- Solid online analytics knowledge
- Fluent in English and Traditional Chinese is a plus
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field