A boutique Asset Management firm is looking for an Office Coordinator. The company was established in 2016 and has a dynamic, multi-national management team.
Depending on previous experience, this role can become more support focused, working more closely with the office manager and COO.
- Manage the reception desk: 08:00 – 17:00
- Greet visitors and escort them to the appropriate person and conference room
- Serve drinks to guests on arrival
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls
- Ensure the reception, conference rooms, and pantry are tidy and presentable
- Provide general administrative support
- Manage calendars and meeting schedules
- Maintain filing system
- Assist in any ad hoc duties when required
- Manage Office
- Keep office/pantry/printer/stationery areas tidy and suitably stocked
working hours: 08:00 – 17:00