Sassy Media Group are looking for an organised team-player to join our team as a Partnerships Support Executive. Our Partnerships Team is responsible for bringing in sales revenue to the business and we are looking for someone to support the team by managing the after-sales process.
This individual will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is both methodical and meticulous and who loves to follow a process. This person thrives on managing multiple projects at once and is comfortable with being the bridge between the client, sales and editorial. Patient and collaborative, this team member will ensure the I’s are dotted and the t’s crossed, providing service excellence across all of our client stakeholders.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Administration: work with various internal teams (e.g.: Editorial, Marketing team) to make sure that all paid advertising is scheduled into the editorial or web advertising calendars and that all deliverables are meeting sales deadlines.
- Primary liaison to clients during the post-sale process
- Ensure correct brief and assets received from client prior to briefing
- Ensure brief and edits have been actioned correctly prior to sending to the client
- Ensuring client payments are received prior to work commencing where these are critical to the smooth running of the project
- Assist with sales and marketing administration such as creation of contracts, tracking of sales and marketing initiatives
- Be in constant contact with the Partnerships team to feedback on success of initiatives (both sales and marketing) and requirements of new ones
- Attend Partnerships meetings as needed (both internal and external)
- Run sales and marketing tasks in tandem when required e.g., organise a giveaway as part of a client project
- Distribute marketing collateral to clients upon completion of advertising
- Ensure efficient process is adhered to, and make suggestions for improvement
- Conduct research and help build sales presentations for clients
- Provide process improvements and streamlining to optimise workflows between collaborating departments
- Assisting in providing cover for Partnerships Managers when taking annual leave
- Performance reporting: follow up with clients after a promotional campaign with performance statistics and provide work with P-Team managers to provide suggestions for future campaigns to keep the relationship moving forward
- Social Media Support: Work with the marketing team, as needed, to ensure that campaigns are briefed in successfully, and provide cover for boosting and managed campaigns when marketing team are on annual leave
- Affiliate Tracking: Work with the P-Team, as needed, to assist in the management of Sassy’s affiliate relationships. Work with the editorial team to ensure that affiliate links are implemented on the websites as needed.
- Responsible for uploading and managing all web banner advertisements via Google Ad Manager.
- Working alongside marketing team to support event planning and execution, including liaising with venue teams, preparing documentation and implementing projects in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Education & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 2-4 years of experience in a project management or after-sales support role
Skills & Competencies
- Comfortable taking ownership of timelines and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Internally motivated to meet deadlines
- Team player as this role has direct links to multiple departments across the group
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of analytics programmes such as Google Analytics
- Ability to extract sales and consumer data, and provide in a structured and refined way
- Preferred, but not mandatory, experience in using tools such as Slack and Asana
- Proficiency in English (either Native or Native Level)
If this sounds like you, then joining Sassy Media Group as a Partnerships Support Executive might be the perfect role for you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role, so require all candidates to be eligible to work in Hong Kong eg dependant visas and permanent residents.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume