Bridge Partnership Hong Kong Limited
We are a global consultancy and for 30+ years we have supported global brands by evolving and growing their leaders and teams, building inclusive cultures and helping organisations live their purpose. At a baseline level this means our work consists of running learning and development programmes that take the form of; Corporate awayday workshops, training sessions, group coaching sessions, 1:1 coaching and immersive workshops. We operate in the UK, USA, Singapore and Hong Kong. Although we are small in employee size, we work with some of the biggest multinational and local companies across many countries. Our work is currently mostly done virtually via Zoom, Teams or WebEx.
About the role:
Based in our Hong Kong or Singapore office, this is an excellent opportunity to join our busy, growing, collaborative team that covers APAC as a region. The ideal candidate will enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for administration tasks and project management programmes to support the team and our clients. You will enjoy working both autonomously and have an interest in people and organisations that want to do good in the world.
The ideal profile...
You have experience in Project Management, having worked on large scale projects previously with excellent communication and organisational skills (you have an excellent command of spoken and written English). You can show a clear passion in our space of corporate learning and development and will enjoy being part of a purposeful organisation. You are comfortable with a fast-paced, agile and conscientious working environment, knowing how to balance the needs of the role and your personal resourcefulness.
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar project management role. You may have a consulting background and be used to working in a fast-paced, professional services firm. You have strong computer skills with excellent Microsoft Office 365 suite skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and OneDrive. Also experience in using the platforms; Microsoft Teams, Zoom (essential) and WebEx (a plus!) as a lot of our programmes are run virtually.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of scope of work (SOW/task order), project sheet, project plan, scheduling status and contract liaison and assist consultants with negotiations for all new programmes
- Forecast and track key programme delivery metrics and report effectively, proactively ensuring that programme team is kept up to date with any issues prior to escalation. This includes resourcing for all programmes
- Set up a process and manage best practice improvements from the consultants
- Creation of all proposals, workbooks, slides and hand-outs as required
- Provide comprehensive administrative, client and office management support to the Hong Kong consultant community. This would include, but is not limited to some diary management, client support (see point below for more detailed description), detailed travel arrangements (domestic and international), preparing and proofing of documents, and timesheet (Paprika is the system we use) completion on behalf of the consultant community
- Work in partnership with consultants to manage client programmes from end to end including project documentation, project plans, scheduling status update meetings and calls, resourcing of facilitation teams, booking venues and confirming event requirements and building relationships with the client programme team
In return for all of the above we will give you a supportive, flexible working environment with a community that will nurture you in your personal growth, career development, generous annual leave allowance (30 days + public holidays) and AETNA health insurance.
Salary offered will be dependent on the candidate’s experience.
Open only to Hong Kong Dependant Visa holders and Permanent visa holders or Singapore Citizens /Permanent Residence (PR) as we are not able to sponsor the candidate.
Interviews are taking place in the next three weeks - We'd love to hear from you on why you feel you're suitable for the role and meet you virtually ASAP.