A private psychology practice aiming to provide the highest standard of care to every client is looking for an individual that prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, with 2 years’ experience working on a reception, preferably in a clinic environment.
- You must have excellent command of spoken and written English as they will be dealing primarily with English Speaking clientele.
- You must be friendly, detail orientated, be able to take initiative, work well as part of a team and be self-motivated.
Duties will include;
- opening and closing of the clinic,
- taking bookings over the telephone and in-person,
- meeting and greeting clients as they come into the reception,
- facilitating payment transactions,
- dealing with any enquiries/ queries,
- maintain and managing client records on our inhouse computer system,
- supporting Therapists with admin tasks,
- basic book keeping duties and
- ensuring the professional image of the clinic is maintained at all times.
- Min 2 years reception experience preferably in a clinic environment
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Proficient in word & excel
- Good knowledge of computer-based booking systems
- Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:30pm