The Regional Editor is a position ideal for someone who has a high attention to detail, loves editing and writing, enjoys working with a team, and is keen on innovating in the world of digital content.
Responsibilities in the fast-paced environment include assigning and managing freelance writers, managing the calendar of all 6 cities, in charge of managing all sales content, writing and editing posts and events, researching for new ideas where required, leading our sponsored content write-ups, overseeing the look of the website, making sure content deadlines are met, and assisting the team. The position calls for an individual passionate about learning about digital content, marketing, SEO, and video.
- Oversee error-free, accurate and credible content written by Little Steps Asia
- Strong managerial skills
- Keep on editorial deadlines required by team
- A strong focus on sourcing timely information
- SEO oriented mentality with ongoing SEO guide updates
- Fast delivery of editorial needs without sacrificing quality (digital focus)
- Pleasing aesthetic style and i mage selection
- Manage a content team and source new writers as required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong prioritizing skills with the ability to multitask
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Outgoing pleasant working personality
- Strong written, spoken, and verbal English communication skills.
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and innovating!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- EDITING: Editing of weekly content with 100% error-free mentality and focus on SEO (30%)
- SALES/MARKETING CONTENT DRAFTING: Drafting of all urgent sales content requirements ( 20%)
- CALENDAR: Organize a calendar for our weekly, monthly and annual newsletters. ( 5%)
- SCRIPT WRITING: Script writing and partner liaising for Facebook Live and Video (5 %)
- HOT OFF PRESS: Writing for hot off the press requirements ( 5%)
- EVENTS: Sourcing and writing of key events and placing them in weekly newsletter ( 5%)
- NEWSLETTER TESTING: Oversee content updates and requirements during newsletter testing and sign off of content sits under you. ( 5%)
- REPRESENT: Little Steps at key media events ( 3%)
- SEO GUIDE UPDATES: Monitor and keep an eye on errors and any key guide updates (5%)
- MANAGE: Oversee a team of 12 freelancers across all cities– manage their workload and edit/publish their work. ( 15%)
- QUES: Oversee look and feel of website taking on and off content as needed. ( 2%)
flexibility: full-time with flexible work schedule options