A well-established Fintech Recruitment consultancy is looking for a driven and energetic Research Manager.
You will have responsibility for global research management, so being able to manage many different tasks at one time should excite you. In an ideal world you will have solid recruitment experience within the Financial Services market and understand how this industry works.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organisational skills and the ability to make important operational decisions, always from a commercial perspective.
You will have a range of responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
Some of the key responsibilities included in this role are:
- Designated researcher for the consultants in your region, whilst supporting the rest of the research team
- Research companies and their background, understand your client; mapping the market covering your designated area to build market intelligence.
- Market mapping candidates for new clients for prospecting and lead generation
- Initial candidate screening / interview where appropriate
- CV formatting and mapping management – word and excel skills needed
- Managing vacancy coverage and creating long lists for the consultants
- Manage diaries on behalf of consultants, booking interviews and communicating with client’s admin/HR team
- Strong communication with consultant ensuring interview process runs smoothly
- Regular reporting to the Directors
- Advertising jobs where necessary and coming up with creative ideas for talent attraction for the clients
- Help develop the company CRM system with the team (JobAdder), creating and implementing JobAdder training plans for the global staff
- Implement and test new projects with LinkedIn / JobAdder
- Helping with Sales admin – invoicing, placement tracking and KPI records
- Supporting the regional MD with licensing administration
- Liaising with Office Manager and Research Team to ensure consistency across the company’s expenditures are collated and up to date
- Support our media platforms and creating new and improved ideas for global marketing initiatives, conferences, day to day marketing
- Help create standard operational procedures between the global offices
- You are the bedrock of the business and part of the team creating ideas around talent and setting the cadence for the business