A leading independent advisory firm with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore is looking to strengthen their Restructuring & Insolvency Team.
They specialise in provision of high quality services in the areas of forensic accounting, corporate advisory, restructuring, turnaround and liquidation appointments.
They are currently seeking an ambitious and qualified candidate with the following attributes to join their Hong Kong office as Restructuring and Insolvency Associate / Assistant Manager / Manager.
- Assist in delivering to clients advisory services relating to restructuring and insolvency engagements;
- Perform research on companies and industries;
- Conduct financial analysis and draft reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related discipline;
- CA, CPA or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in insolvency, restructuring or other advisory functions;
- Eager to learn and motivated to succeed;
- Proficient in detailed financial and commercial analysis and be able to identify potential areas of sensitivity;
- Self-motivated, proactive and mature;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate solid experience (commensurate with the applicable employment grade) of:
- Insolvency, restructuring and/or other advisory engagements. Experience in complex cross-border matters would be advantageous;
- Experience in engagements such as financial and operational restructuring, court-appointed and voluntary liquidations, other formal and informal insolvency appointments and restructuring procedures, and accounting investigations;
- Drafting reports and other deliverables to clients;
- Contributing to development of best practices;
- Establishing and developing industry networks; and
- Client facing experience from a professional services background.
In addition to the above role, they are always interested in hearing from proactive, commercially minded, individuals at all levels of seniority and experience looking to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. They are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.