A UK well-known active fund manager with an established track-record is looking for an interim Sales Support - Asia Pacific. This role is a maternity leave cover up to 12 months.
Based in Hong Kong, a retail sales support role that works closely with the Sales Directors based in Singapore and Hong Kong facilitating client relationships & accounts management.
- Collect, categorise and maintain updated client data, mapping clients’ investment profiles, organisational structure, key contacts, sales opportunity and priorities.
- Responsible for providing performance data to clients, answering clients questions / queries on products and other sales follow-up related matters
- Coordinate legal, compliance and Ops to process and execute distribution agreements and account openings
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications Team for new products and marketing campaign launches
- Understand client needs and market trends, provide ideas and solutions to intermediaries to maximise sales
- Working closely with Sales Directors to ensure excellent client service
- Prepare presentations and sales & training materials
- Under guidance from the Sales Directors develop client relationship & sales management skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate clearly with colleagues in Asia and the UK