Startup Program Executive - Startups & Investors Community
JOIN OUR TEAM
CoCoon is the leading entrepreneurship community and an official Google for Startups partner based in Hong Kong with entrepreneurs in software, hardware, social media, retail and education technology, medical sciences and more. At CoCoon, we value excellence and creativity above all else. We are always looking for new ideas and hardworking people. If you like CoCoon and have cool ideas for how we can innovate and create an awesome experience for our community, please come and talk to us and we would love to meet you!
Working at CoCoon means starting a career in a culture that values innovation and productivity and being a part of a business that is constantly looking for new markets and horizons. CoCoon provides you with the opportunity to experience both the depth of a local network and the breadth of a global alliance.
CoCoon provides a wide range of career and development opportunities. We are focused on finding and growing talents to reach their highest potential along with our vision. Be a part of our next generation team!
Details on the role and specific requirements below:
- Grow the CoCoon online and offline entrepreneurship community
- Responsible for day to day operations of the CoCoon coworking hub
- Provide receptionist duties including greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, courier, meeting arrangement;
- Provide full spectrum of office administrative support, such as storage, pantry & sundries management, order stationery and printing materials;
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of office equipment & facilities;
- Prepare basic book-keeping documents and reports;
- Provide support to management, company events and activities;
- Passion for entrepreneurship and driving positive change
- Organized, detail-oriented, strong ability to problem-solve, follow-through and work together with teammates
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online with your:
● resume/curriculum vitae
● salary expectations
● why you would like to work at CoCoon
● include 2 brands that you think have excellent customer service