A fast-growing International Asset Management company is looking for a full-time Workplace Experience Associate for their Hong Kong office.
This position requires wearing multiple hats and the ideal candidate will have a “no task is too big or too small” mentality. You should expect to interface with their different teams and firm leadership to ensure that all employees and guests have an excellent experience.
- Greet visitors
- Maintain security by following procedures (including Health and Safety), monitor logs and issuing visitor badges
- Stock kitchen and procure office supplies
- Handle multiple phone lines and forward calls accordingly
- Coordinate catering needs, order food for lunches, meetings, etc.
- Receive and send mail & packages
- Schedule meetings and manage conference room calendars
- Provide support to various teams and departments within the firm
- Communicate with external vendors to ensure day-to-day office activities run smoothly
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention and focus on details
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We’d love if you had:
- Proficiency in an additional Asian language will be highly preferred (e.g., Japanese, Korean etc.)
- Experience with Concur and/or Confluence
- Experience in managing office relocation will be an advantage