|job title:||Account Manager|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending experience|
|job published:||10 days ago|
Eat Creative is a cross-culture branding and communications agency providing consultation, creative strategy and execution. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our HK team.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment or equivalent, client facing and creative team management
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in English (Mandarin and/or Cantonese a plus)
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Familiarisation with marketing, branding and creative disciplines and their relevance
- Action orientated with a 'making things happen' approach
- Manage assigned client relationships ensuring that high levels of service are maintained and referral relationship opportunities maximised.
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills. Should be able to manage and work as part of a multi-disciplined creative team.
- Participate in the creation, development and presentation of project proposals.
- Provide a written brief to creatives as well as input and ideas throughout the creative development above and beyond one’s immediate area of expertise.
- Ensure creative output (quality and relevance) matches or exceeds client brief.
- Work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Contribute to the development of schedules and budgets.
Start date: March