|contract type:||Part-time / flexi-time|
|job published:||27 days ago|
Dramatic Difference is looking for an Accountant for a flexible part-time role.
The role will cover accounting tasks for 2 small business creative entities, one in Hong Kong and one in Singapore. Working hours can be flexible and it is anticipated the role will require approximately 2 days per week. The role will involve some time in the Hong Kong office, but some work may be performed from home or remotely. Detailed knowledge of Xero is desired.
The following tasks will be part of the role:
- Input data into the accounting system (Xero) on a weekly basis – sales invoices, purchase invoices, expenses, bank transactions etc.
- Ensure proper approval of all purchase invoices and expenses as per company financial controls
- Ensure accurate coding and recording of project expenses
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Accurate recording of data and electronic document filing
- Set up bank payments in preparation for approval by management
- Input of annual budget into the accounting system (Xero)
- Monthly preparation of management accounts – actual v budget
- Monthly review of management accounts
- Produce monthly project P&L, review and adjust accordingly
- Assist with preparation of the monthly reports for management with the explanation of performance
- Respond to questions from management on financial reports
- Assist Business Manager with quotations report
Language: English & Cantonese
Flexibility: part-time and flexible hours, 2 days per week, some work from home