A concierge service delivering highly personalised lifestyle services to both private members and the most valuable customers of key corporate clients is looking for both a part-time and full time accountant for a maternity cover (4months)
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- - Handle full set accounts independently, and prepare monthly management and financial reports.
- - Co-ordinate the monthly stock count and ensure an accurate inventory record.
- - Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- - Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- - Prepare all documents as required for Hong Kong and Australian Auditor.
- - Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- - Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- - Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- - Prepare payments to suppliers and contractors; manage and account for different currency exchanges.
- - Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budget, profit forecast and cash flow forecast.
- - Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual expenses and income report.
- - Oversee financial reporting, management reporting, consolidation, tax compliance and cash management
- - Manage annual budget preparation, quarterly/monthly profit forecast and analysis.
- - Analyse and provide timely, useful and quality financial information and participating in monthly business reviews.
- - Assist in handling administrative works for group; and perform ad-hoc duties.
- - Degree-Holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- - At least 3-5 years working experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting; preferably within sizeable international organizations. Experience with audit firms, is preferable.
- - Comprehensive knowledge of HK Accounting Standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- - Holder of CPA would be advantageous.
- - Proactive with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- – fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- - Able to work under tight deadlines, self-motivated, responsible and detail-minded.
- - Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Accounting Systems (MYOB)
- - Immediate starters are highly preferred.