An Industry Membership Association is looking for an Admin Assistant.
Assisting the Office Manager, Executive Committee and Executive Director Employee and Industrial Relations with various office duties including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of autopay subscriptions and receivables;
- Preparation of Xero invoicing;
- Preparation of subscriptions (currently via excel spreadsheet);
- Keeping track of new joiners;
- Maintaining the Association’s membership list and ensuring that it is up-to-date;
- Preparation of cheques;
- Managing of the Executive Committee and employee expense claims;
- Producing expense reports;
- Preparation of and collection of postage;
- Preparation of Association correspondence, letters, scanning and filing (including electronic filing using the Google Drive);
- Provision of general office administrative support to the Office Manager, Executive Committee and Executive Director Employee and Industrial Relations;
- Management of the Association’s electronic drive;
- Ensuring that office supplies are adequately stocked, and keeping records of all supplies purchased for the Association;
- Arranging office equipment maintenance and assisting in the negotiation of relevant contracts on behalf of the Association;
- Assisting with secretarial duties as required by the Association’s Executive Committee or the Executive Director Employee and Industrial Relations; and
- Any other duties as required from time to time, at the discretion of the Association.
A good command of both written and spoken English (Cantonese is preferable), meticulous and be able to work independently. Experience in using Excel, Powerpoint and Word is essential. Experience with small business accounting packages is also essential (Xero desirable). Experience using Google Drive preferred. HSBCNet and MailChimp experience desirable.
flexibilty: 16 hours per week; days and hours are flexible.
languages: English & Cantonese is an advantage.