|job title:||Admin Assistant|
|location:||work-from-home / Sheung Wan|
|salary:||hourly rate, 12-16 hours per week depending on experience|
|job published:||24 days ago|
- Primarily responsible for light client relationship management: keeping track of scheduled meetings and trainings with clients, as well as follow ups on emails/workshops/invoicing. Basically you'll be helping us stay organized and respond better to our clients by not forgetting anything.
- Sending and collecting prework emails to workshop participants.
- Organize and schedule appointments, keeping Google Calendar up to date.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Handle physical office needs including office supplies
- Research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists, preparing LinkedIn reports (basically running light searches on LinkedIn and emailing profile results)
- Book travel arrangements
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience writing professional emails, documents, articles, and academic content
- Working knowledge of office equipment and office needs
- Proficiency in MS Office and Macintosh Pages and Keynote
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to attend meetings and training sessions in-person when needed
- Professional LinkedIn profile
- Online research on a variety of business and research websites
- Bachelor's degree in business-related or communication-related field
- Bilingual in English and Cantonese. Mandarin ability a plus.