The 'About Us' Bit
We’re B2B payments game changers. Our products are innovative. Our service is fast. Our customers’ transactions are safe. And we’re easy to deal with.
We listen to our customers and fix things that should work better. Our lower cost payment solutions provide a better experience and help them grow.
Our secure Virtual Account Numbers (VANs) allow travel agencies to generate a unique Mastercard number and pay suppliers from within their booking flow. Our exclusive, long-term partnership with Mastercard provides access to the world’s fastest payments processing network and means VANs are accepted wherever a Mastercard is online.
We’re majority owned by Travelport, which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our VANs are seamlessly integrated into its Travel Commerce Platform.
Further strengthened by our global banking services partner and shareholder Optal, eNett’s fast, easy and safe payments solutions are relieving the pain of payments for the global travel industry.
About the role
This part time Administrative Assistant role (4 hours per day, 4 days a week) works closely with the commercial team of eNett International, providing administrative support to the group on a variety of tasks. These may include handling incoming requests, communicating with relevant stakeholders and operating with integrity on all confidential matters.
What you will be doing
- Support on meeting coordination
- Review incoming customer queries and forwarding to the appropriate stakeholders
- Secretarial and administrative tasks as required, including minute taking
- Arranging any internal and external events as appropriate ▪ Participating in relevant projects
- Providing general support to the Commercial Team
- Actively contribute to a culture where customers are at the heart of our business and living our values
What you will bring
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Display a creative and flexible approach to meet changing circumstances
- Relevant experience in an administrative role supporting a remote team
- Thrives with limited supervision and guidance
Why it’s Awesome at eNett
We’re B2B payments game changers.
We believe in our people. We’re ‘go getters’, always finding new ways to grow. To improve our business and deliver a better customer experience. You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts, and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.
You up for it?
Think you’ll fit in? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, upload your CV and outline why you’re awesome for this role. If we like what we see, we'll give you a call for a chat. Let’s go.