An unique charitable organization whose aim is to assist the English-speaking elderly community in Hong Kong is looking got a part-time adminstrative assistant.
They are looking for someone friendly and cheerful, well presented to be the face of the organisation and provide general clerical support to the management team, and perform general office duties as required.
General duties, Including but not limited to:
- answer phones
- monitor CCTV and gate entrance
- print and collate documents
- prepare notices and resident activity sheets
- sort, and distribute incoming mail
- scan and email residents documents
- liaise with relevant volunteers
- be able to prioritise requests, and compete tasks in a timely manner .
- be computer literate
- fluent in English and Cantonese
flexibility: This is a varied and flexible role. Hours of work: 9 am to 3 pm / Monday to Friday.
languages: fluent English and Cantonese.