Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader for expatriate relocation services in China and Hong Kong. Ark Relocation is an Expat owned and managed relocation and housing agency with offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong. Established in 2004 by a group of expatriates from the Real Estate and HR industry the company has been expanding extensively in recent years across China. As a company we are assisting MNCs to relocate their expatriate staff to Shanghai, Beijing and 15 other destinations across the mainland, plus Hong Kong.
Ark is now seeking dedicated team player to join their Hong Kong office. We offer the opportunity to work in a friendly, English-speaking work environment, the possibility to build on your existing customer service experience as well as plenty of on-job training and development. For more information about Ark as a company please visit: www.ark-relocation.com.
Assignee Manager – Hong Kong
The selected candidate will:
- Serve as a central point of contact for our international assignees and arrange their relocation services to Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen
- Liaison with our housing partners, visa and immigration agencies and other partners to organize and conduct our relocation programs
- Manage Hong Kong Immigration processes for our clients
- Oversee execution of programs. Follow-up and solve problems where applicable
- Conduct orientation, settling-in or look-see tours personally – where applicable
- Assist to maintain our customer service database
- Creation of relevant documents for assignees and accounts. E.g. reports, analysis,
- Development of guides and other support material
Suitable candidates should be
- Native English, German or French Speakers or have been living overseas for an extensive period of time. Cantonese and/or Mandarin are a plus but not a necessity.
- Have experience in the real estate, hospitality, relocation, visa/immigration industry or general account management with B2C
- Possess great communication skills and be able to relate to the problems of expatriates relocating to Hong Kong and China
- Have a real understanding of delivering high-end customer services
This is a great role for anyone wanting to share their own experience of relocating to Hong Kong with other newcomers. It is also ideal for any trailing spouse wishing to utilize their network and know. We offer development opportunities/training and full legal employment with work permits. If you want to join a young and dynamic team please submit your CV and cover letter to Kate.email@example.com