A Group engaged in various types of business including supply chain exported to US, furniture design in UK and managing co-work places in Hong Kong is looking for an Interim Assistant Accountant for a maternity leave.
This role is an independent role to handle purchasing functions of the supply chain, engage in various daily operation for payments cycle including data input as well as simple consolidation work and technical support for ERP system. It also includes coordinating with the Accountant stationed in China.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supplier Chain Set-up and Overall Maintenance under ERP management
- Handle daily purchasing functions for the supply chain including data input
- Essential data analysis to assist the Group for decision making
- Independently handling and closing of its China Book
- Simple consolidation work
- Handling Petty Cash
- Capture all tax payments in master workbook for analysis and compliance purposes
- Coordinate for various China office expenses payments
- Ad hoc projects, if necessary.
Qualifications and requirements
- Accountant with good knowledge of You You ERP system is preferable
- Working independently and Mature
- Good excel knowledge
- No less than 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge of financial control and detail-minded
Soft Skills Requirements:
- good communication skills
- Accurate and hard working