|job title:||Assistant Accountant|
|salary:||Depending on experience|
|job published:||23 days ago|
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join our growing finance team is now available for immediate start.
We are a UK business specialising in providing export and services to the cross border ecommerce market in China and beyond. Founded in 2016 we are a fast growing business with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, London and Hong Kong. As we go through this period of growth we expect there to be many growth opportunities for our team.
We operate on a dual basis of Mandarin, Cantonese and English; making this role perfect for a candidate who can speak and work in both English and Mandarin.
Reporting to the group finance team in London, the assistant accountant supports the finance and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks in our Hong Kong local office.
The job role includes but is not limited to:
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis (Daily, Weekly and Monthly ) and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgetsRaising sales invoices and credit notes
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting - Actual and Forecast
- Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software systems
- Managing company ledgers
- Month end tasks to include verifying stock counts and records
- Processing business expenses
- Verifying balances in accounts and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Chasing payment of sales invoices
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Basic HR/admin management in HK
Whilst we would be pleased to hear from any candidate with relevant qualifications, we will also give consideration to those who have good demonstrable experience in a similar role.
Please ensure your application includes a CV. Applications without a current CV will be rejected without review.
languages: English & Mandarin