A luxury Children Fashion label is looking for an assistant / technical designer to join their growing team in HK.
If you have a love and passion for children’s fashion and lifestyle and able to independently design full collection of high-end children’s and ladies ready to wear fashion, this role might be a good fit!
Reporting to the Creative Director, the successful candidate will be able to:
- Design and development from market trend research & analysis to theme and concept design,
- Presentation of concept, theme & sketches;
- Prepare a full set of detailed tech packs;
- Experience in pattern-making, prototype and sample development;
- Sourcing and selecting of fabric, trims and garment materials for sampling and production;
- Manage sampling process from sketch to finished salesman samples, including daily communication with sample room and various suppliers, cost calculation, fittings and fit comments, ensure sample development is in line with company production schedule
- Proactive, self-motivated, organized and energized to work in a dynamic environment
- Creative and with strong sense in fashion & market trends, embroidery and pattern making.
- Knowledge of both woven and knit wear development
- Strong childrenswear experience is an advantage
- University graduate in Fashion design or related technical discipline;
- Min 3 years solid experience in fashion design, with exposure in wide range of areas and international brand experience;
- Excellent time management and communication skills, can work with production factories under pressure, and meet tight schedules
- Advanced knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and excellent hand-draw sketches
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Occasional overseas trips are expected