A Research & Strategy firm working with the World’s leading Premium and Luxury brands is looking for an Associate Director.
- To work across verticals with a focus on research solutions - qualitative & quantitative
- Report writing and presentation creation including client recommendations, with the ability to work independently
- Management of the analysis, interpretation and reporting process so that the project reflects the Client’s business objectives in the presentation and reporting of findings.
- To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time.
- Ensuring that all day-to-day (i.e. project related) client liaison runs smoothly.
- Allocation of internal or external resources to complete a project, including selection of moderators/interviewers
- Writing proposals with minimum Director input
- Guiding any research executives working on a project to understand exactly what is required of them and training them if necessary. Contribution to the overall training of executives in qualitative research techniques.
- Client management and presentation of company credentials, propos
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor/Master's 5- 7 years of research industry experience in project delivery and managing clients.
- Advanced applied statistical analysis skills
- Ability to manage portfolio and take ownership of projects
- Statistical software knowledge
- Ability to consult with clients and be creative in reporting
- Solid customer service skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic foresight for identifying the right partners
- Languages: fluent English.