|job title:||Business Development Associate|
|contract type:||Part-time / flexi-time|
|location:||Central / work-from-home|
|salary:||Market rate + commission|
|job published:||21 days ago|
A flower + gifting lifestyle brand is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and passionate Business Development Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be detail-oriented. Must be a self-starter and team player with the ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity to develop.
- Drive overall growth plans by identifying new industry verticals, markets and business development opportunities.
- Build strong long-term relationships with business partners.
- Develop and negotiate with new business opportunities
- Draft new business proposals to targeted brands and corporations.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives in order to increase market share.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing + Sales discipline or equivalent.
- Proficient in both Chinese and English is a plus.
- Passionate about flowers + gifts.
- Wants to be part of a growing start-up team.
- Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and has meticulous attention to details.
- Keen to work in a creative and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
flexibilty: part-time / flexi-time, 6 months contract, start ASAP