A new mom-focused online platform is looking for an energetic and motivated mum to grow the business. A great opportunity for a mum with an events, marketing, business development background that is looking to work a few hours per week. It is a flexible opportunity, mainly working from home with client meetings, partnerships development and workshops.
- Report to the CEO/Founder who will be running the platform, marketing, and strategy from the US
- Set up meetings with small businesses to find out about their needs and how Mom Cooperative may be able to help solve their issues
- Coordinate the monthly (or bi-monthly) Small Business Workshops
- Encourage small businesses who want to advertise on the website to sign up for a paid “Featured Listing”
- Have a finger on the pulse of Hong Kong family living, trends, popular spots, etc.
- Base hourly salary
- Commission –
- 50% of earnings from events, earnings from featured listings, and other advertising or partnership revenues.
- Commission from other revenues resulting from items not listed above to be determined on an as needed basis
Responsibilities and compensation can be reviewed 6 months after the start of work.
Flexibility: flexi-time, approx 15 hours per month to start.
languages: English, Cantonese is a +