|job title:||Cantonese Speech Participant (Parents/Guardians of Children Needed)|
|salary:||To be determined|
|job published:||18 days ago|
We are working on the improvement of speech recognition technology and we are looking for Parents/Guardians of children from the age of 3-15 years old living in Hong Kong, who are native speakers of Cantonese and who would like to participate in this project.
- Cantonese native speakers from 3-15 years old.
- Grew up and have spent most of their time living in Hong Kong.
- Have an Android device (phone/tablet) or a Windows/Mac computer. - iPhones/iPads are not allowed.
- Have good internet connection.
- Record at the comfort of your home in a quiet environment.
- Each participant may only participate in project P13320 or Hoko once.
- Record 160 short sentences in Cantonese using an online application.
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete the task - depending on your child's age.
- Payment: You'll be paid within 10 business days of completing the task and after your recordings have passed quality control.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
To apply, click on the link provided below: https://connect.appen.com/qrp/core/register_express/34e298b4a7d09b8591dd529f014836ab
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.