|location:||work-from-home / office|
|salary:||Salary negotiable, commensurate with the organisation domain, the responsibilities and the part-time nature of the work.|
|job published:||27 days ago|
We are looking for a person to join our core head office team to fulfil the role of CFO. The primary focus will be oversight of the charities financial reporting and systems. The position requires a person who can work across the entire organisation to successfully enhance the finance operations of the foundation.
The role will report to the Director of Audit and Finance who will provide direct, day to day support to the CFO.
As the CFO, the person will be integral to the decision-making processes.
- Liaise with the group entities to obtain monthly financial reports which are timely, accurate and consistent with the group’s required format.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements for the group, comprising P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and projections.
- Maintain a rolling budget for the year.
- Organise the annual budgeting process and prepare a consolidated budget for the following year.
- Review the financial policies and processes of the group and make appropriate recommendations to enhance the control environment.
- Assist in the group’s IT requirements including choices of software and hardware.
- Oversee the annual audit process and the preparation of statutory financial statements for the group entities.
- Ensure that all of the entities comply with all of the financial aspects of the charity and other regulations in the relevant jurisdiction, including taxation both personal and corporate.
- Business or Accounting degree or a recognised accounting qualification.
- Ideally with in-house financial management and consolidation experience.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and proactive.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, Board of Directors, and staff.
- Passion for children welfare charity.