|job title:||Chief Marketing Officer|
|salary:||to be discussed|
|job published:||14 days ago|
Heels & Yield specialises in Financial Mentoring and Coaching for professional women and high net worth individuals. We demystify personal finances and investing. When we understand how money works, we can make empowered, confident decisions in every aspect of our lives.
HEELS & YIELD POSITION DESCRIPTION:
1. Chief Marketing Officer
Heels & Yield is developing workshops, online courses and programs that provides in-depth training to women on exactly how to start plan their finances and achieve their dreams. We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team and help support the program and the professional women in it.
We are looking for candidates with boundless enthusiasm, creativity, loyalty! We want the person to know our audience, be a great listener to clients and share the same big picture vision as our founder. Most importantly, we want someone who is a TEAM PLAYER.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for content creation, workshop organisation, community management and customer care, as well as managing projects with internal and external team members/ collaborators. The Heels & Yield operates in English & Chinese, a candidate with strong English & Chinese (Cantonese and or Mandarin) skills are essential.
- Formulate marketing strategies to drive business growth in a competitive finance education market;
- Understands the customer’s buying cycle
- Lead and oversee the execution of all marketing plans and advertising campaigns to achieve maximum exposures for the business;
- Prepare marketing budgets for management review and approval;
- Conduct marketing research and analysis to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Work closely with internal departments, partners and service providers to ensure smooth execution of marketing programs;
- Draft and publish marketing materials such as advertisement, brochures, eDMs, press releases and speeches. We have editors who will edit in English.
- Negotiate marketing agreements, contracts and materials with different external parties;
- Maintain good relationship with existing media network and cultivate new contacts within business and media industry;
- Keeping track of new financial products and global market trend;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required by management and clients.
- Good at planning and setting and meeting deadlines.
- Establish the Heels & Yield brand within the field
- Create and organise lesson plans/program content with our workshop facilitators.
- Pitch services to potential clients or customers with other team members
- Collaborate with marketing team to promote workshops
- Engage members of the Heels & Yield community
- Manage logistics and operations for live events/workshops
- Monitor Facebook group, Linkedin, and membership program and answer questions from members/customers
- Continuously review and improve product/program content with other team members
- Research and stay updated on competitors
- 3-6 years of experience as a marketing manager, licensed life coach is a plus given our business, or experience in training clients is also a plus.
- Passionate about finance/finance education and/or has proven experience
- Self-motivated and enjoys taking the initiative
- Team player who works well with a remote team and also local team
- Excellent writing skills in English, Chinese written skills are a plus
- Attention to detail
- Works well with a team remotely and in the office
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good public speaker
start date: September
flexibility: full time / work-from-home 2 days a week
contract duration: 3 months probation, 12 months contract
languages: English and Chinese (Cantonese and/Mandarin)