|job title:||Client Relations Manager|
|job published:||29 days ago|
A creative branding agency is looking for a Client Relations Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Five years experience in an agency environment or equivalent, client facing and creative team management
- Business level English speaking and writing ability
- Familiarisation with all marketing and creative disciplines and their relevance within the HK/Asian marketplace
- Up to date with developments in new media.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and 'making things happen' approach
- Manage assigned client relationships ensuring that high levels of service are maintained and referral relationship opportunities maximised.
- Ability to manage and work as part of a multi-disciplined creative team.
- Participate in the creation, development and presentation of project proposals.
- Provide a written brief to creatives as well as input and ideas throughout the creative development above and beyond one’s immediate area of expertise.
- Ensure creative output (quality and relevance) matches client brief.
- Work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Contribute to the development of schedules and budgets.
- Produce project contracts, P&L’s, estimates, purchase orders and invoices upon request.
- Understand systems of administration and project control and contribute ideas for the improvement and development of design systems, standards and procedures.