A Wealth Management company is looking for a Client Services Officer. You will be responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties, primarily supporting the Client Services Team Manager, and acting as the first point of contact with internal and external clients.
• Provide all rounded support in operations including applications processing and answering inquiries from partners and administrator
• Handle KYC due diligence for clients, and Dow Jones checking;
• Conduct Post sale calls to clients and follow up as per regulated workflow
• Handle policy servicing tasks such as personal details update, withdrawal, fund switching
• Assist to update checklist / manuals and ensure that all are up to date
• Ensure data accuracy and responsible for client records maintenance including creating client folder, scanning and filing
• Perform all other duties as assigned by reporting Manager from time to time.
flexibility: full time, some flexiblilty possible