|job title:||Client Services Executive|
|salary:||to be discussed, based on previous experience|
|job published:||17 days ago|
A leading wealth management company is looking for a Client Services Executive.
The Job Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- The primary focus of this role will be to process new business applications within our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and accurately. Processing of new business applications is a full end to end process including follow ups and updating systems when business has been issued.
- Project work, for example (but not limited), sending monthly statements to clients via email or post every month
- Participate in executing any ad hoc work for example, improvements for regulatory purposes.
- Attend monthly team meeting, and any other applicable meetings
- Work with 3rd party providers and/or UK staff to follow up queries/complaints.
- Back up to team member(s) on leave / team members requiring help with work
- Report Management – ensure regular reporting is done correctly and on time.
- Prioritization and Time Management is essential to for processing new business within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) as well as delivering any projects/other work on time.
- Accuracy is important to ensure all work is done correctly and as per checklists.
- Communication Skills are required to deal with Partners, other staff, staff/3rd party providers in the UK
- Multi-task skills are essential to deal with a variety of tasks
- Be able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Financial background / experience is desirable
- SFC experience would be an advantage
- Customer service skills over the phone and face to face
flexibility: full time, company offers work from home policy, 1 day per week